Wednesday 7 March 2018

Team Training Day Card Swap




Hello everyone. Hope you are all well today?
 
On 18th February, I spent a wonderful day with approximately 70 other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators at an event in Milton Keynes that was hosted by the very lovely and very talented Michelle Last.
 
It’s a team training day and they are held twice a year. They are an opportunity for some of us to get together, share ideas and inspiration, attend business workshops if we wish to, craft together and generally have a thoroughly lovely day out.

When we get together in groups, we often arrange a swap activity. This allows us to make multiples of the same card, and swap them with other Demo’s so we go home with a stash of new ideas. At this event, the swaps were arranged in groups of 6 and they had different titles. The group I chose to swap in was a colour challenge group where we had to incorporate these colours into our design –

 

Sahara Sand

Very Vanilla

Pool Party

Perfect Plum

 

And here is my card (Come back on 23rd March for a tutorial)



 

And here are the cards from the other Demo’s in my swap group. I think you'll agree that they are all stunning cards –

Gilly Hunt (hi@gillyhunt.com) -


Nicky Keylock - 




Michelle Last (http://www.michellelast.co.uk/) - 


Maureen Dunn -



And here is a photo of them all. I was especially wowed when I saw them all together as a colour collection -




I'm going to get off now, so take care all


Karen xx


"If you can be anything, be kind"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment