Monday 15 July 2019

Abstract Impressions Card - Video Tutorial


Hello everyone. And a happy Monday to you all.

Who am I kidding….Monday….happy!

I used to hate Monday’s, but I’m getting to like them now that it’s the day I share projects and crafty news with you all. And I’ve had 2 face to face classes this weekend with some of my lovely customers, and that always makes me happy.

 So, here is some quick news before I get to the crafty stuff –

·        Bonus day coupons are being given away until the end of this month. Check out my current promotions tab for full details.

·        There is an amazing starter kit promotion on until the end of August. Again, check out my promotions tab for the full details on that too. (A great time to join as demonstrators get to order Christmas stuff in August! I LOVE Christmas crafting the best of all…..I’m 5yrs old for life I think)

·        You can still order the August card class in the post. Please see my Class in the post tab for full details on that.

Right….crafting!

Today I’m sharing a card with you that I’ve made using the incredibly versatile Abstract Impressions stamp set that can be found on page 116 of the Stampin’ Up! Annual catalogue. There are coordinating dies too, but I haven’t used those today.



This stamp set is one of those that I just couldn’t put down. The images and sentiments are brilliant for so many occasions, and it looks great in any colour too. So much so, I’d definitely recommend this as a perfect beginner stamp set. Ink, stamps and paper is all you need.

I’ve also used some of the Bright’s Designer Series Paper on this card. These 6x6 papers come in a pack of 48 sheets, and have all the colours from the colour family in them. And all for only £10.75. That’s only 22p per sheet. The size means they are perfect for card making and treat packaging. I love them!

Sizes and dimensions are listed underneath the video and all products used can be purchased in my online shop, and I've added direct links below the video.

Enjoy!



Sizes and Dimensions

Bermuda Bay Card base – half a sheet of A4, folded in half

Designer series paper layer – 10 x 14.4cm

 Bermuda Bay mat – 7.5 x 11.9cm

 Whisper White mat – 7 x 11.4cm

 Whisper White insert – 10 x 14.4cm


Product List
Card Stock A4 Bermuda Bay
[131286]
£8.25
Brights 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
[149613]
£10.75
Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine
[124262]
£3.25
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
[106549]
£9.00
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
[147096]
£7.00
Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad
[147097]
£7.00
Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pad
[147052]
£7.00
Mango Melody Classic Stampin' Pad
[147093]
£7.00
Abstract Impressions Photopolymer Stamp Set
[147513]
£24.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
[104430]
£3.75
Whisper White C6 Envelopes
[106588]
£7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment