Monday 29 July 2019

Modern Heart - Heat Embossed Vellum

Today's post is a little late coming out because I've had a busy weekend, enjoying myself at a craft event that I host with 2 other local Stampin' Up! demonstrators - Tara Fowler and Jenny McCormac, which we call Let's Get Creative.

We hold this event several times a year, and it gives crafters the opportunity to book onto our all day workshop. Each attendee receives a goody bag and attends 3 different classes throughout the day.

Details will be coming soon of our next event, so keep an eye out for that. 

Today I have used the Modern Heart stamp set, which really caught my eye with it's mixture of geometric shapes, watercolour wash style stamps and lovely sentiments.

In today's video, I do my own easy watercolour wash background, and add a lovely lot of shimmer and shine too.



Dimensions

Card base = half a sheet of A4 cut in half on the short side and 10.5cm (4 and 1/8"), then scored on the long side at 14.9cm (5 and 7/8")

Panel of Shimmery White card stock measures 1/2cm or 1/4 inch, shorter and narrower than the card base on each side = 10cm x 14.4 cm (3 and 7/8" x 5 and 5/8")





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment