Monday 12 August 2019

Modern Heart Gift Bag

I've got another 3D project for you today. This time it's a simple little hand-stamped gift bag that you can fit all sorts in. Personally, I'd put a lovely handmade soap in it, to try and encourage my friends and family to ditch the plastic bottles. 





We're really lucky here in Brackley as we have a wonderful shop called Natural Pampering and they sell delicious, handmade soaps, and a myriad of other lovely items. Also available online here - 

https://www.naturalpampering.co.uk/?fbclid=IwAR0Yx_6i93k-NZMUdtlx7w1D38tVIKdWRfS7N-UQDhzA3BUZiZJMOCKmBNc

I had the first of my August in-person classes yesterday, and one of the ladies really liked this sample that I showed her, so Michelle, I dedicate today's video to you. On the sample I showed her, I used gold heat embossing, but it's all about the stamping today.

Please click on the video below for full instructions and all the products used are listed below.





  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment