Monday 16 September 2019

Video Tutorial - Pigment Sprinkle Christmas Trees


In this week's video, I had a play with the Stampin' Up! Pigment Sprinkles. Pigment Sprinkles are 6 little pots of intense pigment powders, that can be used in fun ways on crafty projects. 

In today's video I've used them with a water spray to create some funky papers, that I then used with the Pine Tree punch to make some cute Christmas trees for these cards.

I created 2 cards in the video, and made up a bunch more afterwards which I've included pictures of below.

I hope you enjoy and it encourages you to have a play with the Pigment Sprinkles yourself.











 

Product List
Pigment Sprinkles
£21.00
Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
£8.25
Pine Tree Punch
£17.00
Itty Bitty Christmas Cling Stamp Set (En)
£20.00
Brights A4 Card Stock
£7.25
Basic Black A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
£3.75
Stampin' Dimensionals
£3.75
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Whisper White C6 Envelopes
£7.00
Snail Adhesive
£6.50
Embossing Buddy
£5.50
Versamark Pad
£8.75
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
£5.50
Heat Tool - Uk Plug
£28.00

No comments:

Post a Comment