Monday 28 October 2019

Video Tutorial - A Stack Of Boxes

So begins another week. I hope you are all doing well and welcome to my blog. Whether it's your first visit or you're a regular browser, it's so lovely of you to pop by. I really appreciate it.

On a Monday I like to share a video tutorial project. Some weeks it'll be a card, some weeks it'll focus on a technique, but this week, I'm sharing a 3D project.

I've made a cute little stack of boxes using the stunning Feels Like Frost 6x6" Designer Series Paper. This type of box is just about the simplest style you can make, and you can scale them up and down in size to suit. I hope you enjoy and have a go yourself.







   

Product List
Feels Like Frost Specialty 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
£13.00
Seaside Spray A4 Cardstock
£8.25
Rococo Rose A4 Cardstock
£8.25
Seaside Spray 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Metallic Ribbon
£6.50

No comments:

Post a Comment