Tuesday 12 November 2019

Brand New Trimmer

Today I'd like to share the brand new Stampin' Up! trimmer with you. This is now available for you to order. It is lightweight, portable, and perfect for making stable and straight cuts! If you're here, then I assume that you're a papercrafter like me, and you can't make very much without using a paper trimmer. Well this one is a stunner of a product.
  • Overall size - 15-3/8" x 8" x 1/2" (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm) If
  • Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade.
  • Includes imperial and metric measurements.
  • Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
  • Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
  • Right-side grid for cutting thin strips.
  I've had mine since the start of October, and as a demo that runs classes and events, I use my trimmer loads, and I have to say, I am REALLY impressed with it's features and the blade quality. I loved the original trimmer, but this one out shines it.

   So, if you're new to crafting, or if your're in the market for a new one, I highly recommend this trimmer, and it's only £23!





Product List
Paper Trimmer
£23.00

No comments:

Post a Comment