Wednesday 21 February 2018

February Card Making Tutorial




Hello everyone. How are you all today? All well I hope.

I thought I would share a card making tutorial with you today. Let me know if you have any questions and I'd love to see your creations too. Feel free to e mail them to me or post them directly on to my Stampin with Karen Spreckley Facebook page.







  • Create an A6 card base from Old Olive cardstock (cut A4 in half then fold in half)
  • Stamp the sentiment from the Petal Palette stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on to a small piece of Whisper White cardstock.
  • Cut the sentiment out using the label die from the Petals and More Thinlets dies and the Bigshot.
  • Stamp the rose cluster image from the Petal Palette stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Colour the image in the Daffodil Delight and Old Olive duo's of the Stampin' Blends markers.
  • Cut out the rose cluster using the coordinating die from the Petals and More Thinlets dies and the Bigshot.
  • Create a mat layer of Whisper White cut to 10cm x 14.3cm
  • Stamp the small leaf and flower cluster in the bottom right to create a back drop for the sentiment and a few to the left where you will place your coloured piece.
  • To create the tiny black splats to the background, get the tip of your Black Watercolour pencil nice and wet with your Aquapainter, the tap the pencil to create the splats.
  • Adhere to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • And for a finishing touch, add a Daffodil Delight enamel shape from the Brights collection to the sentiment label.

All the products used are available to purchase in my online store or can be ordered through me.

Hope you all have a wonderful day,

Karen


"If you can be anything, be kind"

No comments:

Post a Comment