Thursday 22 February 2018

Planning for my team.....


Hi Everyone.

I'm just spending a little time today planning for a special day that I'll be hosting for my team a little later this year.




They are a wonderful bunch of ladies and I like to show them my appreciation. I'm planning an all day event for them at my home in May/June and there will be lots of crafting and fun.....not to mention cake.

It's so lovely to get together face to face now and then to share creative inspiration with each other, and for the newer team members to have the opportunity to ask any questions they may have about anything.

If you think this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, purchasing the £99 starter kit, and signing up with Stampin' Up! could be just the right deal for you. Click on the "Buy the Starter kit" tab at the top of my blog for all the information.

 Right, lunch break over, time to dash off!
 
Be Happy,
 
Karen xx
 
"If you can be anything, be kind"

No comments:

Post a Comment