Monday 12 February 2018

What's on your wishlist?



Good afternoon every one.

If you're anything like me, you'll have an ever growing wishlist of Stampin' Up! products. I'm placing an order this evening so If you're local to me in Brackley, Northants, and fancy saving yourself the shipping costs, let me know what you'd like and I'll add it to my order for you.

Did you know there is going to be a second release of Sale-a-bration items that you can get for free with a qualifying spend? Well there is and customers will be able to earn them for free in a few days. But as a demo, I can get my inky mits on them earlier so that's what's going in my basket tonight.

Have a great evening folks. I'm going to be playing with Brusho crystal powders. Check back soon to see the results.

See you again soon,

Karen

"If you can be anything, be kind"

No comments:

Post a Comment