Wednesday 6 June 2018

High Tide A5 Eclipse Card

 
(Credit to France Martin for this design)

How to -


·       Fold an A4 sheet of thick whisper white cardstock in half to create an A6 card base.

·       On an 8.5 x 12.9cm piece of whisper white cardstock, stamp out a scene using the images from the High Tide stamp set in my new favorite neutral – grey granite

·       I stamped a ‘Happy Birthday’ sentiment from the Perennial Birthday stamp set in the top right hand corner in black memento ink

·       I then placed the letter dies that I wanted to cut out face down on this stamped piece and ran it through my Big Shot.

·       I removed the letters then adhered the die cut scene to a piece of grey granite cardstock measuring 9.5 x 13.9cm

·       I laid the letters into the spaces next so that I could get perfect placement of the inside of the A and D’s which I adhered flat to the grey granite

·       I then removed the letters and used 2 layers of mini dimensionals on the back of the letters to adhere them to the spaces in the stamped panel

·       This panel was then adhered to the white card base.

 

All the products I’ve used are available in my online shop.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment