Monday 4 June 2018

Waterfront A5 Card


How to -


·       Fold an A4 sheet of thick whisper white cardstock in half to create an A6 card base.

·       On a 8.5 x 12.9cm piece of whisper white, build up your scene using the stamps from Waterfront. I used black memento ink for the hills, balmy blue ink for the water, shaded spruce ink for the trees and smokey slate ink for the clouds

·       I mounted this on a 9 x13.4 cm piece of basic black cardstock and then again on to a 9.5 x 13.9cm piece of shaded spruce cardstock

·       I stamped more hills and water onto the thick whisper white card base and then added my scene with dimensionals.

·       I stamped a ‘Happy Birthday’ sentiment from the Balloon Celebration stamp set in the bottom right hand corner using black memento ink.

 

All the products I’ve used are available in my online shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment