Friday 1 June 2018

Soft Sea Foam Lilypad Lake Bundle Card

Hello there.
 
It's a very exciting day today in my crafty world because the brand new Annual Catalogue from Stampin' Up! goes live!
 
 
I'm going to be sharing as much as I can with you here on my blog and on my Facebook page in the coming days, weeks and months.
 
 
If you don't already have a demonstrator and would like a complimentary copy of the new catalogue, click on the request a catalogue tab at the top of the page, and I'd love to send one out to you.
 
 
If you're after a retired Stampin' Up! bargain, I've listed about 70 items on my Facebook page this morning so be sure to head on over to my Facebook Page (Click the big 'F' button over on the right there......) and grab yourselves a bargain.
 
 
 

How to make this card -


·       Fold half an A4 sheet of soft sea foam cardstock in half to create an A6 card base.

·       On a scrap of whisper white, stamp the stork and the lily pad images in memento black ink.

·       Colour in as desired (I chose Stampin Blends Markers in smokey slate, calypso coral and old olive.

·       Die cut those out using the coordinating dies from the bundle

·       Die cut the largest square from the stitched shape framelet dies in so saffron cardstock

·       Die cut the wavy lines from soft sea foam cardstock and adhere some to the lower portion of the die cut square

·       Stamp some of the wavy lines in soft sea foam ink on the card base

·       Stamp ‘Be Calm’ from one of the sentiments in memento black ink in the top right hand corner of the so saffron square

·       Adhere the square to the card base over the stamped wavy lines

·       Adhere the stork and the lily pad to the so saffron square with some dimensionals and mini dimensionals

 

All the products I’ve used are available in my online shop.

"If you can be anything, be kind"

 


No comments:

Post a Comment