Monday 22 July 2019

A Good Man Card - Video Tutorial

 Making cards for men can be a difficult task, but Stampin' Up! have made that so easy for us this year because there are quite a few great sets aimed specifically at the men in our lives.

Today I'm doing a bit of 'cross-pollination' between A Good Man stamp set and the Come Sail Away suite because I'm using the Designer Series Paper and twine from the suite, with my stamped image from A Good Man.



I stamped my image in Stazon Ink onto watercolour paper because I wanted to watercolour in this image. But I didn't use very much water, so Shimmery White cardstock is a good alternative. And then I die cut it out using a dies from the Stitched Shape dies - an absolute staple for your crafty stash in my opinion. Then using my Aquapainter to pick up a tiny amount of ink, I watercoloured the image.

To watch the full process, please click on the video link below. All products used are available to purchase in my online shop and you can find direct links to everything in the product list below.






Product List
Aqua Painters
[103954]
£16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment