Monday 8 July 2019

Cards for Men with Memories and More

Good Morning Everyone.

I promised I was going to try and give my blog some more love from now on, and for now, my plan is to publish a regular Monday post.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. The weather here in the UK has been really good and I was lucky enough to have tickets to see Stevie Wonder and Lionel Ritchie at Hyde Park in London on Saturday. They were superb and I had an amazing time. Sad news about Stevie needing a kidney transplant though!

Today I’m going to talk Memories and More cards. There are 2 collections available in the current Stampin’ Up! Annual catalogue and these can be found on page 171. Each collection consists of 50 cards in 2 different sizes, as well as a selection of speciality papers and sticker embellishments. These cards were originally designed with pocket memory keeping in mind, but we quickly came to realise they were perfect for beginner / quick cards too.

I’m going to focus on the Come Sail away pack today which coordinates perfectly with the Come Sail Away suite of products which you can find on pages 144-146 of the catalogue. And in my video, I’m going to make a selection of quick cards for men (often difficult to make for) using the memories and more pack, and some pieces of the Come Sail Away designer series paper.

All items used can be purchased in my Online Shop. Just click the button on the left of this post to take you straight there.

I hope you enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment