Friday 5 July 2019

So Exciting - Storage is Back!!!!!

I know this might sound silly, but I can't tell you just how excited I am right now! The customisable awesome storage solution by Stampin' Up! is back in stock and your craft supplies will look amazing in it!

This product range launched in April this year, but it was so mind-blowingly popular that it was out of stock in just a few days. I managed to get my mits on the storage for my blends pens, but nothing else.

Here are some pretty pictures to tempt you, and head over to my Online Shop to order yours.










Whether you have an entire room or a small corner in your home for stamping, your creative space can now be tailored to you.

 
Storage by Stampin' Up! -

* Keeps products organised, tidy, and visible at all times.

* Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.

* Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.

* Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral colour.

* Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.

* Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment