Monday 5 August 2019

Video Tutorial - Votive Candle Gift Box

I've got another video tutorial for you today. This time, I'm sharing a cute little gift box with you that can hold a variety of little treats, and I've used it to hold a votive candle. I like to have little things like this to hand so that I can give a friend a treat.

I chose the beautiful foiled Designer Series paper and foiled card from the Noble Peacock Suite of products by Stampin' Up!. You can find all the products in this suite on
pages 24 - 26 of the annual catalogue. 



Project Dimensions

Finished dimension of the box if 2.5" x 2.5" x 2.5" (6.5cm x 6.5cm x 6.5cm)

Box base = 7.5" x 7.5" cardstock (19cm x 19cm)

Box Top = 5.5" x 5.5" Designer Series Paper (14cm x 14cm)

Scrap of whisper white for stamping

Scraps of foil card for punched shapes







No comments:

Post a Comment