Sunday 4 August 2019

What the Class Ladies Made

Since October 2016, I have been holding face to face papercrafting classes at my home in Brackley, Northamptonshire.

I have to tell you, I was absolutely terrified before the first one. What if no one came? What if they hated my projects? What if I messed up? But I really wanted to share my love of crafting with others so I ploughed on anyway.

I advertised my class on my Facebook page, and shared it on my personal page, and 4 wonderful ladies signed up to come. And do you know what? All those naughty what ifs and all that self doubt went out of the window as we relaxed together, created together and started to share.

I still hold regular monthly classes at my home, and those 4 original ladies still attend, as well as quite a few more that have joined us along the way. I cap my class numbers at 6 people and hold multiple classes where required, to keep the experience special, and manageable. I don't want anyone to leave without having had a relaxed and fun time.

Anyway, enough of my waffle, here are the pictures of what the Ladies made at July's classes. All unique and beautiful, I'm sure you'll agree. 




No comments:

Post a Comment